Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

recipes

My love of cooking comes from my mom, who was always confident in the kitchen and made delicious, healthy meals.  It took me awhile to find my own success with cooking, but I always had the example of my mom to lean back on.  Cooking is FUN.  You can follow a recipe or you can follow your own tastes.  I love to be creative with meals, to try new food combinations, or to modify recipes.  "Playing" in the kitchen is so freeing and fun!  I hope you enjoy some of the meals below - take your own spin on them and add in new spices or new ingredients to change it up!  Let me know what you come up with!

Meals
Other
Pre-workout cookies (original)
Workout cookies (improved!)
mom's peanut butter granola
Iowa oatmeal bread

Green Smoothies

Oatmeal
favorite toppings
all about oats
steel-cut oats
Thanksgiving apple pie oats
baked spaghetti oats
cabbage oats


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes