Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

swimmer kimmer

I got back in touch with my inner fish today:
(I love love love this new swim cap - it has an elastic band on the bottom and is SO much easier to put on than the stupid latex ones that snag your hair and are hard to wrangle.  And these new goggles are amazing - they don't fog or leak at all!)

I used to swim laps at the university every morning, but that ended in December '08 when I moved 2 hours north.  Since I still come down for work (I drive down on Monday morning, work, stay the night, work Tuesday, then go back home Tuesday evening), I decided to try swimming again on Tuesday mornings.  I should have started this way earlier.  It was so so good to be doing laps again, stretching out, and using my arms instead of my legs.

Yesterday I downloaded the song "United State of Pop 2009", by DJ Earworm.  I love it and can't wait to run to it!  For your own free download, click here!

Thanks for all the feedback about the new layout!  I'm really happy with it, and glad you all are, too!

1 comment:

  1. Those goggles crack me up! I'm glad they work well though. And I found that song as a video someone posted on Facebook. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes