Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Brooks WIN!!!!

Brooks emailed me back with a number to call.  Talked to a super helpful, friendly girl who told me if I mail them my GTS 9's they send me FREE GTS 10's.  She took my size and my color preference.  I was AMAZED!  I didn't have to fight with them or even ask - they just offered!  I am so impressed!  The new shoes will take about 3 weeks to get here, so in the meantime I'll run in the 10's I bought, then have a free pair ready to go when those wear out.  Sweet!!!

I've been debating a run today (lack of motivation) but think I'll celebrate with a banana, peanut butter, and a sunshine run!
How'd those chocolate chips sneak in?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes