Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

swimsuit review

I got my new swimsuit last week and was able to swim in it last night and this morning.  Thoughts:
  • Love the pretty purple
  • Love the skinny straps - they didn't move.
  • Fit was great.  I ordered 1 size up (or 2, depending on the brand) from my normal dress size.  The suit is tight, but not sausage casing, and doesn't move when I swim.
  • Because my old suit was big, I didn't really notice the leg opening rise very much.  This new suit seemed higher cut.  It's not skanky, but it takes a little getting used to.
Overall, very happy and will keep it!  And the best news: NO red marks after swimming!

Brooks has yet to respond to my email.  The auto-generated reply said it would be 1-2 days.  This is day 2.  You're due, Brooks.

This morning Dave sent me a picture of his breakfast.  I was impressed!
Spinach, tomato, cheese, and red pepper hummus scrambled eggs with strawberry toast!

I have a packed lunch date with a friend today, so I'll get to enjoy a little bit of the sun outside of the cube and the car.  Hooray!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes