Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

playlist

Let's be honest, I'm scrounging for things to talk about today because I have neither pictures (camera is at home) or much for fodder (I'm sitting in a cubicle, waiting for someone to get back to me about a course).  I swam this morning.  It felt great.  I'm drinking water.  I'm hungry for lunch.  I had coffee.  I did have cinnamon banana oatmeal this morning.  It was delicious.  I love oats.

So I've been listening to music again lately and I was going to post my running music list... but the ipod is at home, so I can't quite do that.  Good news!  I'm going to attempt to remember the songs anyway!  Don't judge me for the music I listen to when I run...

A Little Bit of Riddim - Michael Franti and Spearhead
Tik Tok - Ke$ha
United States of Pop 2009 - DJ Earworm
Shut Up and Let Me Go - The Ting Tings
Telephone - Lady Gaga and Beyonce
You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
Party in the U.S.A. - Miley Cyrus
Jump On It - Sir Mix-A-Lot
Disturbia - Rihanna
4 Minutes - Maddona, Justin Timberlake, and Timbaland
Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry
You Can't Stop The Beat - Hairspray
It Happens - Sugarland
So What - P!nk
Take Me or Leave Me - Rent
Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
Womanizer - Britney Spears
When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls

There's some other songs on there, too, but these are in the first half of the list and get listened to the most.  What song do you love to listen to when you run?  I'll get on a song kick and just push repeat for miles.  For awhile I would listen to 4 Minutes over and over and over again.  Right now I repeat A Little Bit of Riddim and Tik Tok at least a few times each before I move on to the other songs.

2 comments:

  1. yes i love "you can't stop the beat"!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my ultimate running songs are "Can't Stop" (Red Hot Chili Peppers), "Lose Yourself" and "Till I Collapse" (both Eminem)

    (:

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes