Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

this might be mundane

I don't really have anything much to say.  It's Monday, although everyone in the office seems to be in an unusually good mood today.  There's lots of joking, Erick has been standing on his desk, we keep chanting "Fashion show!  Fashion show!  Fashion show at work!" (from The Office), we made up alternate personalities for Jerry, and the guys determined that I'm pregnant because I had salad, fruit, and soft serve ice cream for lunch (which is what I have for lunch every single Monday).  Right, so basically we're a bunch of crazies and that probably all just sounds weird, but I promise it's been funny and a good day in the office.

And Dave came down to Marion with me, which means I got to sleep for 20 minutes on the drive!  I love napping before 8am!

Tonight we're having a "make your own pizza" party with friends - we're going to Meijer after work to get the crusts, sauce, veggies, and meat.  It'll be so fun!

And the quote of the day: a guy I work with said today, "you cut your hair!  I'm not sure if I like it or not."  Rude, yes?  I seem to have experiences like this a lot at work... I tend to work with a lot of Michael Scott-like characters.  How bout you?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is really rude and totally something Michael Scott would say. A pizza party sounds like a nice way to start the week!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes