Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

i'm ready.

Coffee is brewing, race clothes are on, and a couple new songs await me on my ipod.  I'm nervous and excited and want to just start running!

When I start to feel tired or if I question if I can do it, I'm going to remind myself of what I've already done.

Training numbers:
February: 130.15 miles
March: 134.23 miles
April: 144.55 miles
May: 153.58 miles
June (so far): 4.7 miles


Total training runs: 567.2 miles
Total running time: 84 hours, 1 minute


I've done a bunch of long runs, including 18, 19, 20, and 22 miles.  I only need to do 4 more than that today!

Current weather is 68.  Beautiful!  I'm off to grab breakfast (cheerios, raisins, banana with pb) and head out!  Happy Saturday!  Happy marathon day!

(By the way, thanks for all your support/encouragement/happiness for Dave and I about the house!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes