Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

add another!

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

The second step is registering!
October 17, 2010!

I'm pretty sure my friend Abby - and former college roommate! - is also running this race.  Her first marathon!  Way back in 2008 (was it 2007?) Abby and I ran a St. Patrick's Day 5K together.
Clearly we weren't super intense in this race, since we stopped to take pictures a lot.

In any case, I'm really excited for another race - and another one with Abby!  This course goes along the water and just looks beautiful.  

Okay, time for you to brag.  What big events do you have coming up - athletic or otherwise?

7 comments:

  1. My first 5K this weekend! EEEP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well on August 7 I have a 5k race, August 28 a 10k race and on October 16 I'm running in my second half marathon in Panama City Beach, FL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay grand rapids! october will be a perfect time to run, too. great fall temps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I leave for Taiwan a week from today! School starts in two weeks.... :( No runs planned. But maybe I will get brave this year and register for something in Taiwan. Wanna join?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am registered for my first half marathon on Oct 16th which is also my 30th Birthday! Should be memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh goodness. you were the one who got me started...this makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and, i would just like to say for the record that we were so serious during that race...just because one stops to capture significant moments...and that blind boy with the bagpipes, seriously, how could i NOT stop?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes