Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

lunch break

This morning I completed my yassos, week 2: 3:59, 3:57, 3:56, 3:56, 3:55.  I actually really enjoyed these!  Maybe I'm a interval/trackwork fan after all?  This morning was especially humid and warm, so it felt nice to push hard, then ease back.

I got some yogurt started over lunch and it's currently incubating in the cooler.  I have my fingers crossed that this batch will turn out better - last time it never got thick.  I'm wondering if I added too much yogurt starter last time - I read somewhere that too much yogurt can actually hinder bacteria from forming, rather than helping it.  We'll see!

Dave and I have gone the last two weeks without the AC - just using ceiling fans and opening the windows.  But wow, it is muggy in here today.  We might have to break down...

Is AC a must for you?  I really only want AC in the morning when I'm getting ready and when I'm in the kitchen.  I hate sweating when I'm trying to blowdry my hair, or when I'm leaning over a hot stove.  Gross!

1 comment:

  1. The AC is a definite must for me. I live in South Georgia and the heat and humidity is terrible down here. Our AC broke down about a month ago and even at 10 p.m. it was still 86 degrees in our house.

    Awesome job on the yasso's this week. My speed workouts resume next week and I'm a little hesitant but excited to bring it back.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes