Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

new room

This morning's run:

2 mile warmup: 16:05
yassos: 3:47, 3:51, 3:46, 3:50, 3:49, 3:50
2 mile cooldown: 16:16

I surprised myself with the quicker pace in all aspects of the run today (I even re-mapped the route to make sure it really was 2 miles).  I was expecting a slower run since my legs still feel a little bit dead from last week's high mileage... but apparently they've recuperated just fine!

The finished room!  Before (with ugly tree decal that mom and I scrubbed off):
After!  "Pale cucumber"
I can't wait to get it set up with furniture!

4 comments:

  1. Nice! You need a radiator cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pale Cucumber was one of the colors I had picked out as a potential in our house. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that color..the room looks great, kim!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes