Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

office snacks

I love snacks.  I typically (not always) eat a snack in the morning and one in the afternoon.  I try to only have snacks when I'm hungry, but honestly, when I'm in the office snacks happen if I'm hungry or not.  Sometimes I just get so antsy in the cubicle that a snack helps keep me sane.  Any cubie-workers out there understand this??

A few of my favorite cubie snacks: raisins, cheerios (yes, I'm a 5 year old), an apple/pear/clementine/banana or the like.  Some of my more "messy" snacks are cottage cheese and leftover veggie skillet (sometimes I'll make a larger veggie skillet in the morning and save half for office snack).

What are your go-to snacks, in-office or not?

5 comments:

  1. i'm into dried papaya spears right now. i like to have two between work and walking the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge snacker, especially in the office! I'm usually pretty good at only snacking when I'm hungry, but sometimes I do find myself reaching for one just b/c I'm antsy.

    My current favorites are: dried fruit, roasted almonds, Larabars, apple slices with peanut butter or Laughing Cow cheese, small bags of Stacy's pita chips, baby carrots, and cherry tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i am not in cubicle or an office, but i do try to snack as often as Mylin (someone suggested this to me...) so i try little bags of treats - like goldfish or animal crackers (i'm also 5) and my favorite afternoon ones are rice cakes (cheddar or ranch) and sometimes animal crackers with nutella!
    all time favorite: triscuits and cheese, sometimes with lunch meat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, i used to LIVE by snacks at the office to get me through the day. But I've had to stop stocking my cube with too much since I tend to overeat on my snacks when boredom kicks in. Right now I have almonds and prunes in my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have always been a snacker my dear. one of the reasons i love you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes