Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

salt

I never worry too much about my salt consumption, mainly because I sweat a ton when I'm running and I know I lose salt that way (evidenced by the salt crust I'll get on my shoulders, forehead, cheeks, and arms).  This is good for me, since I love veggies, but I love them even more if they're just a little bit salty.
Zucchini, carrots, onion, corn, and broccoli sauteed in olive oil, garlic salt, and a ton of italian seasonings.  Then one scrambled egg and topped with flaxseed corn chips (picked up from the Amish store in Iowa).  Those flaxseed corn chips taste like fritos.  The perfect salty lunch.

1 comment:

  1. keegan and i picked up a bag of those "healthy" fritos a couple weeks back when we were crazy hungry. they're totally addictive!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes