Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

she's back!

Remember this little munchkin?
Talia came over last night for a few hours and wow has she gotten so big!
Full of teeth, crawling crazyfast, standing on her own, with even more hair, and almost walking!  Talia especially enjoyed watching Mosie... and chasing Mosie.  We only had Talia for two hours but it was so good to hang out with her again.
I'm off to hit up some yassos!

PS - Today is one year since I started my blog!  Click here to read my first post!

2 comments:

  1. Talia is such a cute name! Is Mosie still stressed from her visit.

    I am so shocked. We are totally blog twins!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes