Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

yasso redo

I decided to redo the yassos today so I could get all 4 in.  My laps were 3:47, 3:51, 3:51, and 3:53.  I'm still trying to determine if speedwork/trackwork is a nice change of pace or just something I have to do.  It's a workout, for sure.

We leave for Iowa soon... when we can get out the door.  It's been a busy morning!  I still have some corn to freeze and a load of laundry to do.  Dave has to wrap up some church stuff and we need to finish packing.  Bah!  Gotta run!

See you in Iowa!

3 comments:

  1. Yea for Iowa! Yea for yassos! I like doing them. It's a nice change of pace for me. Excited to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I just found your blog on Skinny Runner! You are too cute along with the rest of your family. My husband and I just bought a house a little over 2 months ago as well - isn't it great!?

    Stop by One Fine Wire if you get a chance, I'd love to see you there!
    www.finewire.blogspot.com

    So nice to meet you! And good luck with the new house!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes