Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

lunch in the cube

I ate in-office today.  Dave and I used my lunch break to go over to an antique store to find side-rails for our bed (we have a headboard and a footboard).  Success!  We'll pick them up tomorrow to take back home.  $35.  I like that price!

Leftover cracked wheat in tomato/veggie sauce (with vegan "parmesan cheese") and a sliced pear.  I've got some melon in the fridge for an afternoon snack.

Do you pack a lunch for the office?  What do you pack?

4 comments:

  1. what if you pack a lunch for school still? haha i do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually bring leftovers from whatever we had from dinner either the night before or sometime in the week. We very rarely have leftovers so I usually bring a sandwich. I only eat in the office though on Tuesday and Thursdays because those are the days I go to the Y and do an abs class on my lunch break. Great way to break up the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eat lunch in my office almost every day. Usually it's leftovers from dinner, but other days I'll pack a sandwich or a salad, plus some veggies and hummus or a small serving of yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! antique stores are the best. what a fantastic find. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes