Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

a tie!

Phew!  That was the closest reader recipe poll we've had!  POM brownies and fruit soup ended up tying.  I hadn't really considered what I would do in the case of a tie, so how bout this: at least one (possibly both!) recipe and review will be posted Friday morning, with the other recipe/review to come sometime soon!  I'm thinking fruit soup first, because it's so unusual and different!  Who knows - I might make and post all three recipes - Dave was really hoping for the muffins.

I wish I had something else interesting to post, but it's just been a normal day in the office.  What unusual things have happened to you today?

1 comment:

  1. I went into a chocolate shop and they gave me a turtle for free. Score!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes