Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

art

We recently bought a white frame with three 5x7 spaces in it for pictures.  The plan is to hang it above the sink in the kitchen, for a little decoration and something to look at when I'm rinsing or washing dishes (which, thankfully, is a lot less time now that we have a dishwasher!).  I wasn't sure what to put in the frame, so it's still all wrapped in plastic.  Dave and I typically don't take many vertical pictures and I couldn't think of any I really wanted to hang.  Then this past weekend my mom told me about wordle.net.  I got on and created a few word collages... wah-la!  Art for the wall?  I printed them at Walgreens and I'm excited to put them in the frames tonight and see how they look.  Maybe it'll be a keeper?

I did my wordles from three things I love (also the tagline of my blog!):

Running:
Recipes:
Life:
What do you think?  I'm anxious to see how they look all together.  It could be a win or a total fail!

6 comments:

  1. oooo- fun. i will have to go to that website and play. great gift idea too- thanks kim (and mom)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Although - where's "Kim?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Wordle is quite cool. Sometime you should try a poem. That's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cool! I can't wait to see how they look. I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. My mom made and framed one that is the names of God! I bet they look great!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes