Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

running again

I'm headed out for a long run this morning.  It feels weird - like it's been a long time since I've gone running.  I ran this past week in Tennessee, but for whatever reason, it feels like I haven't run in a long, long time.  Truthfully, I haven't run over 6 or 7 miles since the marathon, so this morning's 15 could be awesome (rest legs) or terrible.  I'm hoping for the former!

The weather is perfect though - it's going to be a FALL run!  I'm dropping the car off for an oil change, then running from there!

PS - Big blog news coming soon... maybe Monday?

2 comments:

  1. How did the 15 go?

    I think in marathon training, you don't really feel like you are running unless it's double digits ;)

    I love fall running! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing it's running again...Nice post there!!!



    zbsports

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes