Groceries, week 4: $36.28
- 6 cans of pumpkin
- 1 reese big cup
- 2lbs. eggplant ($1.17/lb.)
- 2 packages whole wheat tortillas
- 2lbs. green grapes ($.99/lb.)
- 3lbs. honeycrisp apples ($.99/lb.)
- pumpkin: I haven't been able to find any pumpkin in our stores up here yet. Mom said she knew grocery stores down in TN had it, so I stocked up. My sister said she heard a rumor that pumpkin is going to be scarce this year?
- big cup: No one in my family had tried a big cup yet! Dave and I had to fix this situation. Everyone loooved them!
- eggplant and tortillas: Clearly I'm still greek eggplant roll-up obsessed. And I'm embracing it.
- fruit: Honeycrisp apples for $.99!! Yes, please!
Would you guys like me to continue weekly grocery updates in the next month?