Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

surprise!!!

Most people who know me know that I'm terrible at keeping surprises.  Just ask Dave - he gets his Christmas present early every year... like a day or two after I buy it, because I can't hold in my excitement anymore.

So remember how I said I had blog news to tell on Monday?

Scratch that.  I'm not patient enough.

I talked before about moving my blog to wordpress.

Well.

It's happened!

Please join me over at girlevolving.com!

Don't forget to update your RSS feeds and google reader.  It's the same blog with a new name!  I hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I will miss the kitty reference though ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes