Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

veggie-less

I have a confession to make: I did not eat a single vegetable yesterday.  I ate a lot of carbs: cheerios, iowa bread, animal crackers, a POM blueberry muffin, and waffles.  I ate eggs, a peach, some chocolate chips, and ice cream.  Not a veggie in sight.  Whoops...

Friday night is our date night, and we started off with breakfast for dinner - waffles and scrambled eggs!  Downtown was having "First Fridays," so we biked down, walked around, and hit up some free ice cream from an ice cream social at a church.

The best part of the evening?  My cousin, Jami, just opened up her own health and fitness studio with a friend, and she gave me a coupon for a free class!  I have a choice between kickboxing plus, circuit training, core training, and strength training.  I'm leaning toward kickboxing plus?  What class would you take?  (Zumba was also an option, but I left it out because I am scared of that class.  I have absolutely no rhythm.)

Happy LONG weekend!  Here's to some added veggies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes