Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

pics and frittatas

I told Kel I was making macaroni and cheese frittatas tonight and she asked for a picture. So here it is!


I got these from - who else? - Camilla. Aren't they cute? She intended them as a way to get her toddler to eat vegetables. I think when I make them again I'll "adult" them a bit - maybe add some onion, more garlic, some spices. They were pretty good though, and a really fun and different recipe to try! Dave is looking forward to having them for breakfast tomorrow.

And while I'm doing pictures, here is one of Amanda and I with Erin, our soon-due friend! And our first picture with the coming baby! Hooray!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes