Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mosie got upstaged

I've got a new favorite snack/entree/sidedish: carrot fries.
I can't even describe how delicious these are, and I'm not even a huge fan of carrots (cooked or raw).  Take a couple carrots, slice them up into sticks.  Toss them in olive oil, then add some garlic salt, italian seasonings, and ground flaxseed.  Toss some more.  Spread on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 400 until done.  For me this takes about 20 minutes... I'm guessing normal non-apartment-sized-extremely-fast-cooking ovens would be more like 30-40?  They're incredible.  Sooo delicious!

This morning I said that Mosie was in a Destructor Kitty mood because she knocked over a candle stand and sent candles rolling everywhere.  My sister informed me that her dog, Zer0, was a Destructor Dog this morning:
Zer0 left a treat for me this morning, too.  Apparently he's been nosing around the upstairs construction zone eating wood chips, lead paint dust, and spray foam insulation.  Imagine all those things vomitted on the only rug in a whole hardwood floored room.  Don't worry though, that rug wasn't special or anything.  It was only the rug I bought at a shuk in Israel and lugged home, to college, to the farm, to the tipi, and to multiple apartments.  Not special at all.
The destructor Dog himself.  Zer0 is an awesome dog to play with and hang out with, but he is crazy.  Seriously.
Mosie's already settled back into old patterns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes