Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

rest

I've decided to take a couple running rest days.  Truthfully, my runs lately haven't felt awesome - you may remember I punked out on last week's yassos and my long run on Saturday was pretty slow.  My legs have just felt tired.  This morning I headed out for a run and after 2.5 miles decided to be done.  I wasn't enjoying it and I really don't like to run out of obligation.  I already took a rest day Sunday and Monday, so I decided I'll continue it today (minus that 2.5 I did) and tomorrow.  Then Thursday I can jump back in it!  I'm pretty sure 4 days of rest is going to be just perfect.

3 comments:

  1. a good rest day is sometimes exactly what the training schedule calls for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better by Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes