Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

high tea

For lunch today I met my friend Alisha at Aunt Sue's Tea Room.  We both had the Queen's Tea (because we're royal, obviously).
That's Alisha's super happy smile back there.

I had a salad, along with half of all those three-tiered goodies.  The scones (warm from the oven) with lemon curd spread is my favorite!  I also drank a whole pot of raspberry black tea.  We got a solid hour in of catching up and talking.  Love her.

Back in the cubicle now!  I'm the only one in on my side of the office today and nobody has turned on the lights.  I love working in semi-darkness.  So much better than fluorescence!  Dave and I are going to a college soccer game tonight with friends, once I get home.  The weather is perfect - sunny and cool.  By evening it'll be sweatshirt/jean weather.  My favorite!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun place to have tea. I wish tea were a regular part of American culture.

    I'm loving the weather, too! Love sweater weather. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes