I'm soon headed out for my long run. Dave says "20 miles ain't no thang. I give it the stink eye!"
Mosie takes a more recumbent response.
I'll leave you with this: last night I trimmed Mosie's nails. Per the usual, she got a "Whisker Lickin's" as a reward. And then she went absolutely lick-crazy. So we filmed it. This is 36 seconds of about 5 full minutes of out of control licking... paws, body, and lots and lots of air-licks.
I just noticed that Mosie has 47 tags on the blog... and Dave has 27. Is that a problem?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


i am impressed you are awake, blogging, and even taking pics at 5 am! good job sister! i get up at 5:20 everyday if that makes you feel any better. mosie licking herself, well, mostly the air, was pretty funny! hope your run went well! happy friday!
ReplyDeleteI love that video of Mosie! And I thought it was funny when our cat got all licky after dinner. Mosie takes the cake!
ReplyDeleteHave fun on you run!!!