She let me feel the baby... although I had a hard time understanding the difference between pregnant belly and baby's shoulder. Hopefully I'll hone my skills at that and be better when Dave and I are ready for our own little ones.
Rachel is an amazing friend - we met during college (we went to different schools) through her ex-boyfriend, who was my good friend. Random connection, yes? We quickly became fast friends and I even lived for a summer with her and her family! Except Rachel and I had opposite work schedules, so more often than not we saw each other every few days, and I had a lot of awkward dinners with just me and her dad. Ha! Two years ago I also got to stand up with Rachel and Joel at their wedding, in a beautiful backyard ceremony underneath a weeping willow tree!
Love you, Rachel!
After ice cream Dave and I headed back to our Marion "home" and hung out there. A fox family has moved in to the backyard, and we enjoyed watching the mom and her five little babies frolick and play. So cute!! I wish I had pictures, but this one from a google search will have to do...
(source)
first question- where did you get the black shirt with the bird on it?- love it! second question- where/with whom is your "marion home?"
ReplyDeletethanks for making me feel so special! so...those two pictures, almost exactly two years apart - seems like two different lifetimes!
ReplyDeletethanks for spending time with me last night - i love you guys!