Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

pathetic

This morning I gave Dave a ride to the church on my way to the gym.  At one of the intersections I put on my blinker and looked to turn.  Dave asked me where I was going, since the church would be straight ahead.  At first I didn't know, and then I realized I was instinctually going to Kroger.  Apparently my bond with Kroger runs deep.  Kind of pathetic?

Sad news in the world of sports: Kentucky was ranked #1... but lost this week to the stupid South Carolina gamecocks.  While I'm disappointed they lost, I don't think it will really hurt them that much in standings, and it might be good to get the pressure and expectation off such a young team.  Plus, it'll give them something to fight for.  GO BLUE!

Oh, and brief toe update: it's feeling a little bit better?  I've been wearing my new running shoes this week to see if it helps.  So far it's gotten less sore, which is a good thing!

A fun/busy day ahead: going to help with the kindergarteners, finishing my book, cleaning the bathroom, making dinner (to be determined...), getting a haircut!  Woohoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes