Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

back in Indiana

I'm in Marion tonight.  Work tomorrow, then home tomorrow night!  I can't wait!!!

Our drive back from Tennessee went fairly fast today - I slept through most of it and was probably only awake for 3 or 4 of the 10 hours!

My camera cord is out in the car (and I'm lazy), so pictures will be forthcoming tomorrow... except I kind of forgot to keep taking pictures after Saturday.  So lower expectations now.

It's been a poor eating weekend and I'm eager to get back in a regular routine of running and eating normal... starting with swimming tomorrow morning!

What have you all been up to???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes