Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

breakfast by white castle

I drive past a White Castle on my way to work on Mondays and today they were advertising their new breakfast item - a bologna, egg, and cheese sandwich.
Gross!!!!

My edamame hummus, egg, cucumber, lettuce wrap was sooo much better.  Yep, still rockin' the wraps over oatmeal... they've been keeping me full longer and I've been trying to use up the lettuce and cucs before they go bad.  I'll continue these for breakfast or lunch!

How did your day start off?  With bologna?!

5 comments:

  1. i had leftover olive oil, oregano, wine garlic bread for breakfast this morning.
    really great but my breath has got to be toxic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had Kashi cereal with soy milk and blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bologna? BARF. is that even real meat?

    I skipped breakfast. bad me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you seen KFC's "double down" chicken sandwich. holy guacamole! our Hardee's also has been advertising a bologna breakfast sandwich, but it is fried- ick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok i'll join in. old-fashioned oats with cinnamon, walnuts and blueberries. touch of brown sugar. yum.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes