Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

my next meal

The Marathon gas station in town has had the same sign up for over a year.  It grosses me out every time I see it.
Anyone want to go get a gizzard and liver snack?  From the gas station?  

I had another veggie wrap for breakfast this morning with a barley black bean cake, edamame hummus, tomato, romaine, and cucumber.  It was fat and delicious, and apparently very interesting to Mosie.

Dave is in the kitchen and won't let me in... said he's preparing food for our date night tonight.  I'm very curious.  I hear lots of noises... I sure hope it involves chocolate and peanut butter...

1 comment:

  1. Eeew, that sign is disgusting. Do they really have gizzards?!

    I keep meaning to try your edamame hummus. First step = buying edamame, haha. :-)

    Hope you have fun on your date night..and that it include PB + chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes