Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

broccoli fiend

I'm on a huge broccoli kick.  Currently I'm eating about one bag of frozen chopped broccoli a day.  By myself.  Today I'm hoping to get some fresh broccoli to chop up and have on hand, too.  I've been tossing it in olive oil, garlic salt, and sesame seeds, then roasting it at 400 til done.  Devour.  Repeat.  Last night I mixed in 2 scrambled eggs.  This morning a big ol' bowl of just broc.
Amazing.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!  I tend to mix up Cinco de Mayo and Mardi Gras in my head.

Baking for the day: more peanut butter granola for Dave.  He goes through it so fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes