Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

edit

I forgot a major component of that chili last night: 1/4c. ground flaxseed.  It thickened up the sauce and definitely boosted the nutrition!

This morning was a cool, brilliantly sunny, gorgeous riverside, decently speedy 10 miler that ended at Talia's house.  Per the usual, she fell asleep on the walk home, giving me time to stretch, shower, and eat breakfast.
About 3c. spinach that was getting ready to call it quits, 1/2c. plain yogurt, 1/2-1c. orange juice, 4 big strawberries.  I meant to add a banana, but I forgot.  Whoops.  This ended up pretty tart from the orange juice and strawberries, but it's deliciously refreshing.  YUM.

I'm off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes