Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

race fever!

As of Saturday night, I am signed up for the 2011 Indy half marathon!  My cousin Jon, a former Indiana resident now living in Fort Lauderdale, FL, is signing up for it as well!  I'll have a running buddy!
Jon and I in 2006, at an IU (boo!) football game.

And as of this morning, I am signed up for the Erie Presque Isle Marathon September 12, 2010!  Kelly (my sister) and I are going to run our first race together - and her first marathon!!  The race runs around Presque Isle State Park - it's going to be so scenic and gorgeous!
(A totally bizarre-posed pic of Kelly and I in 2008.)  Kel used to bribe me to not talk... but now she's paid money to spend 4+ hours with me!  Bwa hahaha!

3 comments:

  1. Kinkers, congrats on your new mini PR! You're having a great start to the summer running season. When is the Indy half? I thought of you this afternoon when I drove past Marion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been signing up for races like crazy lately too. I had to look up where Presque Isle State Park is! That looks like a beautiful place to run!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes