Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

weather.com

I was 3 minutes into my run when the lightning started, so I quickly came home.  I checked weather.com to see how long the storm would last and had to laugh at this:
Really?  There's lightning and torrential downpour, but we should really just be concerned about the thunder?  Thanks, weather.com!  Guess it's safe for me to get back out there!

Mosie handled the storm by darting from room to room, nervously eyeing the windows, and occasionally huddling beneath the table.  Super skittish freaked out kitty.

I ate some broccoli and a bruschetta boca burger (delicious!) while it stormed, then headed back out once it cleared up for a short but super sweaty/humid run.

May running total: 153.5 miles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes