Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

missing

I'll be back later with pictures from my weekend (cute nieces and delicious food!) but here's something that happened while I was gone:
The hot tub is gone!  The hot tub came with the house when we bought it (despite our efforts against that).  While hot tubs are fun, I really didn't want the maintenance or expense of them, and Dave isn't a huge fan of sitting in them.  We decided to give it to our realtor and her husband as a thank-you for all the help they gave us in the house searching/buying process, and because we became friends with them and liked them!  The only catch was they had to remove it - we don't have a truck or the tools for it.  But Saturday morning they came and took it away!  I'm so happy it's gone!!  And I really hope they enjoy it!

Now Dave and I are debating what to do with the space.  Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. a huge garden! build bench seating, add a trellis, toss in some adirondack chairs, and a fire pit in the middle!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes