Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

running the sun up

While waking up at 5:30 was painful (and maybe involved the snooze button), it felt good to run once I got out there.  I love when I start runs in the dusk/dark and get to watch the sunrise.  This morning I got a pleasant 8 miles out.  It was cool, not very humid, I saw two deer, and the sunrise was really pretty.  The only downside was a bite from a deer fly at mile 7.  I hate those buggers.

The winning recipe of the reader recipe poll was fettucine with fresh corn pesto!  Thanks all for voting - I'm excited to make the corn pesto and to pass along the recipe.  Who knows - we might try one of those other recipes, too.  I'm a sucker for anything with fresh corn!  Look for the recipe review on Friday!

It's another cube day, so I'm off to pour coffee down my throat!

1 comment:

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes