1. I chose sleep over yassos this morning. Aiming to do them tonight after work.
2. I don't wash my fruit before I eat it.
3. Sometimes when Mosie is super playful I pick her up and hold her so her paws are just above the floor and she can't quite reach to run away. It's mean.
4. If I had to, I would choose popcorn over ice cream. I think.
5. I wear the same two cardigans to the office almost every single week.
6. I used to never wash my water bottle. Since getting a dishwasher I've improved on this, but only slightly.
7. I absolutely cannot understand people who can't finish a dessert or say "it's too rich." I have no concept of what this means, and I really can't fathom why you aren't eating the rest of that cake. I'll take your piece.
8. I'm terrified to try the farmer's blow on runs because I'm pretty sure I'll just streak snot down my face.
9. I don't like to use other people's pillows (after they've used them) because I'm weird about "sleep smell"...
10. ...But I'll share my deodorant, toothbrush, fork, water, napkin with you if you're a friend... or really if you're just a random acquaintance but I feel like you have pretty good hygiene.
What are your confessions?