Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

race weekend

I ran 2 miles this morning to loosen up my legs.  It felt really good to be out in the dark, cruising along.  The sky was just turning navy/purple when I got home.  Beautiful.

We're packing up to be on the road by 8am.  We're meeting up with my sister and her husband and my brother and his wife and 2 little girls today.  Then dinner at Kelly's (pasta and veggies) and an early morning race start!

Current weather forecast for Sunday morning:

7 am
Cloudy"
61°F
Cloudy
61°F
20%
72%
From S
9 mph
8 am
Cloudy"
61°F
Cloudy
61°F
10%
81%
From S
9 mph
9 am
Cloudy"
62°F
Cloudy
62°F
10%
81%
From S
9 mph
10 am
Mostly
64°F
Mostly Cloudy
64°F
10%
78%
From SSW
9 mph
11 am
Mostly
66°F
Mostly Cloudy
66°F
10%
73%
From SW
10 mph




Loooove it!

Have to go finish packing and figure out what food I"m taking!  Happy weekend!

3 comments:

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes