Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

roadtrip!

This will be fast - I'm headed out the door to Cleveland to meet my new niece, Clare Frances (9lbs 5oz, 21.75in. long) and to spend the weekend with these three loves:
Best friends for so long!  We haven't all been together for a year.

Did my first spin class this morning.  Oh my sweaty.  Enjoyed the class but I was soaked at the end!  And it was at 5:30.  Oof.  But did help get me out the door faster!

Snack for the road:
Spinach banana peanut butter chocolate smoothie, coffee, water, apple, roasted chickpeas, crunchy pb clif bar.  Lots of liquid in there... I'll be floating to Ohio!

And these lovelies, made yesterday with Patty and Erin:
Homemade caramels with peanuts and dipped in chocolate.  Nom nom nom.  We'll see if I can get a whole car ride without stealing one from the plate.  They're intended for my brother and sister-in-law and parents as they take care of Clare and big sister Lizzie.

And I'm gone, I'm gone!  I'm definitely going to miss these two:

2 comments:

  1. you cannot post that picture of dave often enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree kelly! i had to show it to mom last time- she laughed hard!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes