Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

midweek lag

I woke up this morning feeling very "bleh."  My throat has gotten progressively tighter over the course of the day, and my appetite has been low (a sure sign something is wrong!).  I'm drinking lots of water, taking some zinc, and just ate two clementines, so hopefully it won't last long!

Went grocery shopping this morning and got some brussel sprouts!  I'm excited to play around with them tonight - going to toss them in olive oil, garlic, and salt and roast them.  I'm imagining deliciousness!

Not much else going on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes