Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

smoosh-in


A rare two-a-day post since my first was so lame (no promises this one will be much better)!

Brussel sprouts earn a big A+ from me (they scored maybe a C with Dave), despite me accidentally over-roasting them.  Still - YUM.  So glad I have another half a bag to make tomorrow!  And no picture... they weren't pretty.

After dinner we stopped by to see Dave's grandpa and then went to get ice cream (because when you're not feeling well ice cream always helps).  Dave picked South Side Soda Shop and we split a very decadent "smoosh-in" - moosetracks ice cream, peanut m&ms, and butterfinger in a wafflecone bowl!
(Picture courtesy of Dave's iphone... since I have public-food-picture-taking-phobia and don't travel with the camera.)  You'll notice Dave has actual willpower to wait, while my spoon is already midway in to the ice cream.  It was delicious.  I expect full healing by morning, of course.

We're watching a little bit of Olympics and heading to bed.  It's baby day Thursday tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I just can't get in to brussel sprouts, maybe I need to try new ways of cooking them

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes