Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I told you so

I'm feeling much better today - and only ice cream can be the reason, right?  I didn't feel good this morning when I first woke up so I skipped working out again.  I feel much better tonight and a run is probably feasible, but I decided to just take the night to rest and lay low so that tomorrow I can be even stronger!

I made baked oatmeal again today, but in a smaller pan so it would be thicker, and with chocolate chips instead of craisins.  It's delicious and cakey!  Dave snacked on some at lunch with frothed warm milk:
(Dave takes much better pictures than me... and has excellent presentation, don't you think?)  I had my own with some plain yogurt.  YUM!  Love love love this!

I made brussel sprouts again tonight and got them out before they charred.  Those are some dang good little poppers!

Time for a little peppermint ginseng tea, a zinc immunity lozenge, and maybe some popcorn with the Olympics!

1 comment:

  1. hey kinkers. glad to hear you are feeling better! that oatmeal (w/ frothed milk?!! wowzers) looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes