Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

new look!

I've been unsettled with the "look" of my blog for awhile, but didn't know what to change about it.  I loved the black and white but something seemed off about it.  My brilliant sister, Kelly, articulated it perfectly: the background seemed pretty formal for a blog that was mostly casual and silly.

So today I found a new one and got it setup, html links and all (thank you, cubicle Monday)!  Let me know what you think!  Did you like the old look better?

7 comments:

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes