Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

weekend eve!

Kelly helped me out:
Perfection.

It's been a fairly lazy Friday around these parts.  Dave and I tackled the house today and got it all de-cluttered, de-dusted, and de-littered (AKA: sweepered).  Mosie doesn't leave much hair but the sweetheart sure loves to take litter around the house in her many-toed paws.  Wonderful.  I spent some time this morning at the kindergarten classroom giving spelling tests and reading to a little boy.  Mosie is currently sleeping on my lap, which is preventing me from finishing the sweepering, getting more water, and going to the bathroom.  But she's so cute!

Look!  I went a whole post without talking about oats!  Ta-da!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes