Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

making the bed with Mosie

Mosie loves when I make the bed.  She loves diving under the pulled back comforter and burrowing between pillows.  Seriously, every morning she comes sprinting so she can burrow.

Dave caught her this morning.
We may be slightly biased, but c'mon, she is so cute, right?

Baby day was a little rougher today - Talia was fussy most of the day - probably a mixture of having a rough week prior to arriving at my house and teething.  But Amanda was here for the day with us and so we took turns entertaining Talia and laughed our way through the fussiness.  And we got to take a walk in the sun!  That was wonderful!

I'm headed to Ohio tomorrow to see my nieces and for a bridal shower with some of my best friends!  I may or may not post while I'm gone... but when I return I'll have pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes