Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

office oats

Now that is a good office morning.  Unpictured: coffee.

I was going to run after work yesterday but it was cold, rainy, and windy.  I hadn't packed the right clothes and thought I would probably be really cold while I was running.  I didn't want to go to the gym because I didn't want to have a foot flare-up from switching back and forth again.  So instead I swam!  I got a good hour of laps in.  Unfortunately, my swimsuit is causing me some pain.  I've had this suit for over a year (maybe two?) and I really like it (Speedo Endurance... which has somehow not fallen apart even though they tend to over-chemical the pool here.).  But it's too big now and it tends to rub all along the seam that runs from my shoulder down under my arm.  So last night when I got out of the pool I had a nice red line.  This morning I swam again.  I put a healthy glob of Vaseline all along the line in hopes to minimize the friction, but I've got some serious angry red burn marks under my arm.  Fantastic.  They feel really good, too.

So.  Priority for today: find new swimsuit.  If ordering, make sure it will be here by next Tuesday.  Anyone know where to find good swimsuits at a decent price?  I'll be sure to share what I end up getting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes