Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Gmorning, Monday.

Remember those pretty yellow flowers Dave bought me for my office cubicle?

They apparently need a little more sunshine and less fluorescence.
Poor little things.

It's been a slow morning.  I drank a green smoothie on the way down, but I didn't have as much spinach as I thought, so the smoothie was smaller than normal.  That, coupled with cubicle boredom and a longish run last night, makes for a hungry Kim.  I've already eaten two carrot pb cookies (I've decided I really love them) and an apple and I'm anxiously anticipating 11:30AM (lunch!!!).  The university cafeteria has a surprisingly awesome salad bar (with fantastic hummus, too) that I can't wait to dig in to!  And maybe the ice cream machine, as well...

How is your Monday?  I'm looking forward to getting out of the office and going for a run later, then hanging out with friends!

1 comment:

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes