Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

office surprise!

Dave came down to Marion with me this morning, making the drive WAY more fun for the following reasons (in no particular order):
  • I ate my oatmeal with less danger of causing a car accident.
  • A real live person to talk to!  (Bonus points that it's my best friend!)
  • I got to take a 20 minute nap.  
  • I rode shotgun and didn't have to drive.
One of my coworkers is out today so I took her space heater from her cube and it's awesome!  I'm actually WARM in the office!  A miracle!

I went with my coworkers to the university cafeteria for lunch.  You'd think this would make for a subpar lunch but it's quite the opposite.  I had a delicious spinach and greens salad with black beans, peas, sunflower seeds, tomatoes, and super delicious hummus.  Also pear, apple sauce, and a little bit of soft serve with chocolate chips.  So good!

This afternoon Dave surprised me with a visit... and came with gifts!  (Photo courtesy of my low-quality cell phone.)
A sweet card, raspberry chocolate, and flowers!  I have the best husband, yes?

Tonight we're going with friends to a frozen custard place and hanging out.  Yes, they serve more than frozen custard... although I wouldn't complain if they didn't.

All in all, a pretty dang good Monday!  Maybe I need another square of that chocolate?

1 comment:

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes