Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

mish-mash

Today has been a mix of wonderful things.

First this adorable peanut:
And then this deliciousness:
With a salty crust.  And then these for later this week:
Workout cookies, with a cup of oatmeal now, instead of 3/4.

And finally this, which I think might replace The Best Sandwich Ever.
That's fresh bread, easter egg, and edamame hummus.  Crazy amazing.  Cramazing!  Also, I will be definitely experimenting with making my own edamame hummus, once this tub is all gone.  Every time I open it I have to stop myself from eating it by the spoonful!

3 comments:

  1. i would imagine you could just cook up edamame, put it in the blender, and add to regular hummus recipe. sounds intriguing! i have some roasted garlic hummus in my frig now- yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keegan and i ate over a quart of homemade hummus with homegrown garlic and parsley in four days flat. us mack girls know how to put the hummus away!
    i'm testing out zucchini hummus for my next batch...stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes